Random Posts

Yoga for Healthy Aging is Moving!

 by Nina

The recent news I received that the automatic email feature I use on this platform was being discontinued kicked me in the butt and I made a big decision: after 10 years on blogspot, I am moving the Yoga for Healthy Aging blog to my own web site! I decided that this blog and all the people who have worked on it over the years are worth investing in. So I bought a domain and with professional help I will be moving the archives for the blog and the email list to:

yogafortimesofchange.com

Yes, it seems to be time for a big change. I decided rather using stop gap measures that seemed a bit like sticking my finger in a dike that it was time to go big or go home. Right now there is nothing on the new site yet (although the link works), but I and others are busy working behind the scenes to get everything ready for you as soon as possible, hopefully for a grand re-opening sometime in July. 

In the meantime, many, many thanks to all of your who wrote me offering helpful tips and in many cases financial assistance! Fortunately, I have the funds to pay for this move myself so I decided to keep the blog completely free.

In the meantime, for those of you who are currently signed up for the emails, this will be the last email you receive until the new blog is launched. And for those of you who come to the blog directly, we will be taking a break from posting here. The next post here will be to announce the move has been complete! Fingers crossed the transition will go smoothly.

The current blog will stay in place for the time being if you want to read previous articles. We've been posting for 9 years so we have a ton of wonderful information here. You can search for your favorite author or favorite topic (see How to Search for tips on the three different ways you can search the blog). And I will still be posting on Facebook during the break if you want to join me there. Just go here.



Follow Yoga for Healthy Aging on Facebook ° To order Yoga for Healthy Aging: A Guide to Lifelong Well-Being, go to AmazonShambhalaIndie Bound or your local bookstore.






from YOGA FOR HEALTHY AGING https://ift.tt/3dwsAWl
Yoga for Healthy Aging is Moving! Yoga for Healthy Aging is Moving! Reviewed by Dr. Swatee on June 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.